An Indispensable Guide to Tax-Efficient Retirement Planning and Financial Freedom
by Rick Rodgers
No one should have to face the challenge of retirement planning alone. With Rick Rodgers’ new retirement book, Don’t Retire Broke: An Indispensable Guide to Tax-Efficient Retirement Planning and Financial Freedom, no one will have to. Rick’s retirement book is like having one of the country’s top Certified Financial Planners in front of you . . . guiding you . . . offering volumes of invaluable insight to help you create a worry-free and comfortable retirement. From cover to cover you’ll find:
- Actual case studies followed by Rick’s solutions and and additional tips, all culled from his nearly 30 years’ experience.
- Rick’s coveted ”Three-Legged Stool” approach to tax savings strategies that you can use NOW!
- A complete section on understanding Social Security and how to reduce the tax on your benefits.
- The three all-important steps you need to take to start early retirement planning.
- Advice on keeping the IRS out of your estate.
- Detailed steps to reduce – or even reverse – the tax mistakes you may have already made.
- A how-to section on creating your own financial plan
- and so much, much more!
Let Rick help you navigate a complex tax system and avoid making costly mistakes that can affect the quality of your retirement. This is a must-have retirement planning guide for anyone nearing retirement or already retired – presented in clear language, using real-life examples.
Purchase your copy of Don’t Retire Broke directly from the author. Rick will sign your copy upon request. $24.95 with Free Shipping. Your worry-free retirement begins here.